Tags

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Nice 'n Easy Color Blend Foam

Story time! Four years ago I decided I wanted my one-dimensional brown hair to look more auburn-y. My mom and I bought highlights in a box that looked like they would give my hair that auburn touch. Well instead of auburn, it was orange, and the highlights were only on the top part of my hair. It was a disaster. Since then, I've had my hair dyed twice and multiple haircuts so now the orangey-blonde is faded and at the tips of my hair. People have asked me if my hair is ombréd and I have to tell them it's simply the result of a bad dye job.

Last night, my mom dyed my hair using Clairol Nice 'n Easy Color Blend Foam in #5 medium brown. I am IN LOVE. I was afraid it would be too dark but it really looks nice. The foam smelled awful, not gonna lie, but it was a dream to apply. I'm just so happy to have even, healthy looking hair.


Super cute picture of me...
The results! I wish I had a "before" picture

No comments:

Post a Comment